QA PERFORMANCE TESTER
Part of the world’s largest digital platform engineering company offering a combination of strategic consulting, creative design and technology services to a wide range of customers and continues to support changing the way people interact with their favorite brands.
Join one of the best digital engineering teams like QA Performance Tester!
What are we looking for?
- Solid understanding of WCAG 2.1 standards – voice over testing, dynamic fronts, dark mode, disable animations etc.
- Solid knowledge of QA methodologies, terminology, and tools; consoles or multiple mobile hardware platforms and configurations; iOS and/or Android
(Espresso, XCUITest, Swift, Kotlin, Java, etc)
- Fluent or advanced level of English
- Minimum 3+ years of Accessibility testing experience with mobile devices (iOS & Android) & web applications
- Mobile application experience preferred.
What will you do?
- Identify and document test cases for multi-component systems from technical & business requirements primarily on accessibility.
- Coordinate and communicate with developers on bug fixes and required modifications.
- Execute test cases and document software defects.
- Take ownership of software defects from discovery through to closure.
- Document internal processes for testing to ensure compliance with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.1)
- Conduct in-depth WCAG 2.1. compliance assessments on Mobile devices (iOS & Android)
- Compile reports concerning failures in WCAG 2.1. compliance and ways to remediate.
- Review Section WCAG 2.1 compliance defects with developers and discuss possible resolutions
- Monitor resolution of WCG 2.1 compliance violations
Assist project teams with understanding how accessibility activities fit within the project life cycle.
- Partner with project leads and requirements analysts to help them appropriately document and deliver against requirements for the WCAG 2.1 compliance
- Stay up-to-date on the latest WCAG 2.1 testing and automated tool information
- Provide consultative support for WCAG 2.1 compliance information Good analysis and troubleshooting skills.
- Provide Test Summary & Test Exit Reports.
- Assist in project requirements analysis.
- Documentation including reviewing Functional Specifications, Detailed Design documents, Unit Test documents.
- Draft Test Specifications for Feature, System and Solution Testing.
Good to have (these are plus if you have these skills)
- Experience with Appium Selenium or Cucumber
- Familiarity with JIRA and/or Atlassian Suite or similar too is a plus
What does the Company Offer?
Gross salary from 60K to 80K based on skills and experience + Legal benefits + Work remotely + Professional growth + Training Expenses
Office’s Location: Benito Juárez, CDMX, Mexico
If you are interested, please apply with your CV in English and send it to firstname.lastname@example.orgVer más vacantes Postúlate ahora