Senior Android Developer
What will you do?
- Developing new features and user interfaces from wireframe models
- Ensuring the best performance and user experience of the application
- Fixing bugs and performance problems
- Writing clean, readable, and testable code
- Cooperating with back- end developers, designers, and the rest of the team to developer well- architected and high- quality solutions
What are we looking for?
- 6+ years of experience developing mobile applications for Android
- Extensive knowledge about mobile app development, This includes the whole process, from the first line of code to publishing in the store
- Deep knowledge in Android app development
- Proficiency with writing automated tests in Jest, JUnit, Espresso, Mocha, etc
- Proficiency in Kotlin
- LiveData, Dagger, Coroutines experience
- Proficiency in Bitbucket/GitHub/GitLab
- Strong Knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Familiarity with RESTFul APIs, GraphQL, and mobile libraries for networking
- Familiarity with the JSON format
- Experience with profiling and debugging mobile applications
- Familiarity with push notifications
- Good level of written, verbal, and technical communication skills in English
- Experience using Firebase
- Familiarity with React Native of Flutter
- Proficient in Unix/Linux environments
What does the company Offer?
Competitive salary + legal benefits + work remotely.
If you are interested, please apply with your CV in English. Send it to email@example.comVer más vacantes Postúlate ahora