Solutions Architect – Mobile Applications
Part of the world’s largest digital platform engineering company offering a combination of strategic consulting, creative design and technology services to a wide range of customers and continues to support changing the way people interact with their favorite brands.
Join one of the best digital engineering teams like Solutions Architect – Mobile Applications!
What are we looking for?
• Advance English language skills.
• 7+ years as Solutions architect or Principal architect with strong technical acumen leading mobile development teams and managing the delivery of multiple mobile applications.
• Experience with Swift, SwiftUI, Combine, MVVM experience, Kotlin, Objetive-C, Java, HTML5/JS/CSS
• A thorough understanding of OOP, iOS and Android core and design concepts.
• Proficiency inLiveData, Dagger Dagger, Coroutines, experience: BitBucket/GitHub/GitLab Strong knowledge of Android UI and Apple design principles, patterns, and best practices, Core Data, Core Animation, and othe iOS frameworks. Familiarity with RESTful APIs, GraphQL, JSON format and mobile libraries for networking.
• Excellent analytical skills with an ability to debug complex issues like app performance, optimizing the data consumed by mobile app etc. Proficiency with writing automated tests in Jest, JUnit, Espresso, Mocha, etc.
• Proven experience with mobile app development. This includes the whole process, from the first line of code to publishing in the store. Must have sound knowledge on mobile security protocols, analytics, payment gateways and social channel integrations.
• Proven experience in developing secure mobile applications with through knowledge on best-in-class security practices for mobile applications.
• Proven ability to design, optimize and integrate business processes.
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs, GraphQL and mobile libraries for networking.
• Should know basics of CI/CD tools like Jenkins etc.
• Should know project management tools like JIRA, Confluence
• Passionate about new trends in the mobile tech industry, keen on learning the latest trends/features in Android and iOS and putting them to practice with everyday projects and client interactions.
What will you do?
Define the overall technical architecture for the mobile application based on functional & technical requirements
Define the technical requirements for the implementation and identify the various dependencies across external teams to implement the respective mobile solutions.
Discuss technical aspects of the mobile application solution architecture, including the technology used, methodology followed, and devices to be supported with the clients.
Prepare technical solutions and architecture documents, artifacts and presentations for the clients.
Should be able come up with reusable artifacts, frameworks, components that can be reused across applications.
Should be able to design and develop mobile SDK and integrating mobile apps with web-services and external APIs
Must know various non-functional aspects of mobile application design and should be able to provide a solution to optimize performance, scalability, etc.
Deliver mobile platform and architecture recommendations based on project requirements and industry best practices.
Contribute towards excellence in a highly collaborative, team-oriented environment.
Enforce sound development practices and ensure delivery of enterprise mobile solutions with quality.
Ensure team members are aware of best practices like Coding guidelines, git branching guidelines, Code quality and analysis tools (SonarQube, PMD, FindBugs…), Release and deployment tools (Jenkins, Bamboo, Octopus…) etc.
Lead and mentor development teams.
Work closely with Projects Managers, Senior Business Analysts, and UX/UI teams.
Take ownership of the solution from ent to end, and be responsible for translating functional requirements into mobile solutions.
What does the Company Offer?
Gross salary from 100K to 130K based on skills and experience + Legal benefits + Work remotely + Professional growth + Training Expenses
Office’s Location: Benito Juárez, CDMX, Mexico
If you are interested, please apply with your CV in English and send it to firstname.lastname@example.orgVer más vacantes Postúlate ahora